As you may have heard, Mass Save has rolled out their new 3-year incentive program called ESPO (Equipment and Systems Performance Optimization Program) that includes some major changes we’d like to share with you.
- Mass Save is giving away $2.7 billion in energy incentives over the next 3 years in both electricity and natural gas.
- Incentive applications can now be completed online very easily through the Application Portal, replacing old paper forms.
- Monitoring Based Commissioning (MBCx) projects, such as Analytika, are now covered under the Pay for Performance incentive.
Cimetrics would be happy to support your utility incentive projects as follows:
- Provide the Analytika monitoring based commissioning (MBCx) service to identify energy savings measures.
- Calculate annual energy savings projections, as well as average peak demand and savings allocations when required for incentive applications.
- Confirm implementation of energy savings measures.
- Provide before and after M&V data in the form of graphs and/or “raw” polled data.
- Submit incentive applications.
- Provide project management of energy savings measures, including lighting retrofit projects, energy savings measures identified through MBCx, and other measures identified on site.
- Information about 2019 MA Commercial & Industrial Energy Efficiency Offerings & Incentives here.
- Presentation from the business partner rollout March 2019 here.
- Sign up to learn more about Training and Workforce Development opportunities available through the Mass Save program (e.g. advanced lighting control, energy auditing, etc.) by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign up for a business partner training session on ESPO by sending an email to ESPO-Program@eversource.com. Cimetrics will be attending the training sessions as soon as they are established.
Contact Cimetrics for more information on how Analytika can help with your energy savings projects: email@example.com