Smart Energy Analytics Campaign invites you to register for the Campaign’s Spring awards webinar on June 6th, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. EST where they will describe the best practices from the seven participants that received awards for their excellence in use of energy management and information systems.
Several of the awardees will be on hand to describe how they use Energy Information Systems or Fault Detection and Diagnostics tools to implement monitoring-based commissioning in their buildings.
Registration is here for the June 6th webinar. You will hear from the following companies:
- Energy Performance Using an Energy Information System at a Single Site – Benchmark Electronics
- Energy Performance Using an Energy Information System for a Portfolio – Jamestown in partnership with Jamestown Urban Management
- Innovation Using an Energy Information System for a Portfolio – Macalester College
- Energy Performance Using Fault Detection and Diagnostics for a Portfolio – Kaiser Permanente
- Innovation Using Fault Detection and Diagnostics for a Portfolio – Amgen
- Best Practices Using Fault Detection and Diagnostics for a Portfolio – Hewlett Packard Enterprise in partnership with ISS Facility Services
- Largest Portfolio Using an Energy Management and Information System – Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance
Hope you can attend the webinar – please invite anyone who you think would be interested in hearing about the Campaign and it’s awarded participants.