GPM had a global objective of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption by 20% from 2012 levels, by 2020.
To this end, GPM was interested in implementing energy conservation measures and technologies, which help achieve these goals while improving the overall reliability of their operations.
• Energy savings financial summary
• Energy savings: $152,173 (annual)
• Simple payback: 0.19 years
• Net present value: $177,856
• Other operational benefits
Continue reading “Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer saves $152,173 in annual energy costs in a single R&D building while improving comfort, sustainability, reliability and compliance.”